Followers

26 August 2015

Come fly with me!

This weeks Challenge for The Paper Shelter is Come fly with me!  We want to see something in your image that flys!

I have used TPS My Hair!! for my DT Creation with a little ribbon.
 
Remember there are great prizes up for grabs!  If you play with a TPS image there is a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate and if you play with a different brand image then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice. 
 


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: TPS My Hair!
Colouring:  Copics
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft Confetti
 Inks: Printer
 Die  Cuts:Some sort of leaf  and Spellbinder Labels
 Embellishments:  Misc flowers and KaiserCraft Gems
 
I am entering this one into the following challenges:
TBA

Now go check out the other DT's amazing creations at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.
 
Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Challenge prize badge 

1 comment:

  1. Samantha, this is just fab! Love the colours and all the cute flowers round the image.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete