Followers

22 July 2015

Anything Goes with The Paper Shelter for their Summer Challenge.

This weeks Challenge for The Paper Shelter is Anything Goes...Awesome and it is a two week challenge so you have plenty of time to get an entry in or two!.
I have used TPS I Love You, Baby! for my DT Creation.  This reminds me of The Princess and the Frog.
 
Remember there are great prizes up for grabs!  If you play with a TPS image there is a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate and if you play with a different brand image then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice. 
 


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: TPS I Love You, Baby!
Colouring: Copics
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft Chanteuse Collection
 Inks: Printer only
 Die Cuts: Spellbinder Label 3
 Embellishments:  Prima Flowers, Kaise Pearls, Misc Lace, Misc Rub-on Liquid Pearls and KindyGlitz
 
I am entering this one into the following challenges:
TBA

Now go check out the other DT's awesomely amazing creations at The Paper Shelter Challenge blog.
 
Happy Crafting
Sam xx
 
PS - Sorry I am late getting this up here tonight.

Challenge prize badge 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors on this cute image and the card came together well -- certainly did make me smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this image, and the layout you have used is gorgeous
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete