Followers

09 July 2013

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

I got sooo very excited when I saw that Tiddly Inks was having a Design Team call.  It couldn't of happened at a better time for me to try out; with a couple of the DTs I was in winding down.  So today I made the following card for my submission....wish me luck as I sooooo want to be a part of this DT!  

Being a DT member would just compliment my Tiddly Inks membership perfectly too!


Card Specs
Stamp/Image: Tiddly Inks 'Celebrate Joyfully - Emma' Digital Image and A Muse Artstamps 'Happy Birthday'
Colouring: Copics 
Card Stock: Plain and Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Echo Park 'For the Record 2'
 Inks: Printer and Versafine 'Onyz Black'
 Die Cuts: Spellbinders Classic and  Floral Ovals,  Marthe Stewart border punch, Die-namics label quartet and Carl corner punch
 Embellishments:  Misc ribbon, Kaiser pearls, Misc flowers, Liquid pearls,  KindyGlitz and 3D Crystal Lacquer

Copics Used
Hair - E50, E53, E55, E57, E59
Skin - E000, E000, E01, E11, YR01, R20
Dress - R00, R20, R22, R24 C2, YR20, YR18
Boots - C3, C5, C6, 100
Flower - Y15, YR21, YR15, YR14
Grass - YG13, YG23, YG67
Shadows, Outlines - BV0000, C1, B00

I am going to enter this in the following challenges
365 Cards Challenge/Day  #185 - Overlapping Elements
Fashionista Challenge # 17 - Birthday or Wedding
Paperminutes Challenge # 277 - Anything Goes
C is for Challenge # 1 - Flowers
Stamp & Fun = Creativity Challenge # 159 - Sketch below


Happy Crafting
Sam xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you so much to play with us SFC.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Samantha.stunning sweet image and I love your pretty details :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck hun - this is a gorgeous card, such a sweet image and fab layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Samantha. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and such beautiful detailing.
    Good luck with the DT call.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Samantha! What a wonderful card, so sweetly colored, and the shading looks beautiful! Very pretty - I have become your 100th Friends Connect follower!

    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna

    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Samantha, you have made such a beautiful and adorable card, love this sweet image and how you embellished this card. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete